Today has been a very busy & exciting day for us with the launch of our new domain marketplace website HugotonDomains.com and now the launch of Softaculous apps installer on all our web hosting and reseller hosting packages!
New and existing customers can now, with just one click, install any web software from the list of 290+ apps available in the Softaculous installer located within their Hugoton Hosting cPanel, just by clicking on the “Softaculous Apps Installer” option once logged in:
The best part? It’s completely free. Yes, you read that correct, we have decided to include all 290+ apps within the Softaculous installer for all of our customers & resellers at absolutely no cost!
Once inside the Softaculous installer customers can choose any of the apps to install onto their domains, some of the most popular apps available to choose are:
- WordPress – Web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time.
- Joomla – An award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available.
- Drupal – An open-source platform and content management system for building dynamic web sites offering a broad range of features and services including user administration, publishing workflow, discussion capabilities, news aggregation, metadata functionalities using controlled vocabularies and XML publishing for content sharing purposes.
- phpBB – Used by millions of people on a daily basis, making it the most widely used opensource bulletin board system in the world. Whether you want to stay in touch with a small group of friends or are looking to set up a large multi-category board for a corporate website, phpBB has the features you need built in.
- WHMCS – An all-in-one client management, billing and support solution for online businesses. WHMCS handles everything from signup to termination, with automated billing, provisioning and management. With WHMCS, you’re in control with a very powerful business automation tool.
- OpenCart – An open source PHP-based online shopping cart system. A robust e-commerce solution for Internet merchants with the ability to create their own online business and participate in e-commerce at a minimal cost.
- osCommerce – An online shop e-commerce solution that offers a wide range of out-of-the-box features that allows online stores to be setup fairly quickly with ease, and is available for free as an Open Source based solution.
- SugarCRM – The world’s leading provider of commercial open source customer relationship management (CRM) software. Founded as an open source project in 2004, SugarCRM applications have been downloaded over five million times and currently serve over 500,000 users in 75 languages.
- MyBB – A lot of thought has gone into the MyBB interface to make it easy to use. MyBB uses a standard discussion board structure, so your visitors will feel familiar with the way MyBB works. Your visitors can use the MyBB user control panel to change the way they view discussions. They can also easily start and reply to discussions and markup their posts.
- Zenphoto – A CMS for selfhosted, gallery focused websites. Our focus lies on being easy to use and having all the features there when you need them. Zenphoto features support for various media formats and integrated blog and custom pages. Zenphoto is the ideal CMS for personal websites of illustrators, artists, designers, photographers, film makers and musicians.
- Dolphin – The world’s most advanced community software. Open-source, independent, downloadable, scalable, customizable, full-featured, free software for building social networks, dating sites and web-communities.
- Roundcube – A browser-based multilingual IMAP client with an application-like user interface. It provides full functionality you expect from an e-mail client, including MIME support, address book, folder manipulation, message searching and spell checking.
- osTicket – A widely-used open source support ticket system. It seamlessly integrates inquiries created via email and web-based forms into a simple easy to use multi-user web interface. Easily manage, organize and archive all your support requests and responses in one place while providing your clients with accountability and responsiveness they deserve.
So, if you’re an existing customer login to your cPanel today and start browsing through all of the apps now available for one click install.